Topics 2019/03/01Video of collision avoidance system's detection performance test is released2019/03/01 TopicsVideo of collision avoidance system's detection performance test is released
Topics 2019/02/22“Lecture of robot performance evaluation method” participants recruitment (extension of application deadline)2019/02/22 Topics“Lecture of robot performance evaluation method” participants recruitment (extension of application deadline)
Topics 2019/01/23Report of "symposium on human resources development, academic-industrial collaboration, robot performance evaluation "2019/01/23 TopicsReport of "symposium on human resources development, academic-industrial collaboration, robot performance evaluation "
Topics 2018/12/13We hold the symposium on human resource development, academic-industrial collaboration, robot performance evaluation ~kick-off of Human Resource Development Lecture~2018/12/13 TopicsWe hold the symposium on human resource development, academic-industrial collaboration, robot performance evaluation ~kick-off of Human Resource Development Lecture~
Topics 2018/11/27Roundtable in Australia2018/11/27 TopicsRoundtable in Australia
Topics 2018/11/27Exhibition at "Robot and Aerospace Festa Fukushima 2018" and the report of "NEDO Session"2018/11/27 TopicsExhibition at "Robot and Aerospace Festa Fukushima 2018" and the report of "NEDO Session"
Topics 2018/11/19Minami-Soma City Robot Industry Seminar was held2018/11/19 TopicsMinami-Soma City Robot Industry Seminar was held
Topics 2018/11/06Quasi-Zenith Satellite System “MICHIBIKI” Service Launching Ceremony2018/11/06 TopicsQuasi-Zenith Satellite System “MICHIBIKI” Service Launching Ceremony
Topics 2018/10/30[Recruitment closed] Robots human resources development using Fukushima Robot Test Field: Guidance for chief speakers recruitment2018/10/30 Topics[Recruitment closed] Robots human resources development using Fukushima Robot Test Field: Guidance for chief speakers recruitment
Topics 2018/10/25Speech session by John Walker, chairman of ISO/TC20/SC16, and DRESS Project Members at NEDO Robot & AI Forum 2018 of the WRS 20182018/10/25 TopicsSpeech session by John Walker, chairman of ISO/TC20/SC16, and DRESS Project Members at NEDO Robot & AI Forum 2018 of the WRS 2018
Topics 2018/10/24At NEDO Robot and AI Forum 2018 in World Robot Summit 2018, ISO/TC20/SC16 president John Walker and representatives of this project gave lectures2018/10/24 TopicsAt NEDO Robot and AI Forum 2018 in World Robot Summit 2018, ISO/TC20/SC16 president John Walker and representatives of this project gave lectures
Topics 2018/10/12DRESS project manager Mr. Miyamoto was interviewed by DG LAB HAUS!2018/10/12 TopicsDRESS project manager Mr. Miyamoto was interviewed by DG LAB HAUS!
Topics 2018/10/02Various demonstration videos are posted on this website. Please take a quick look.2018/10/02 TopicsVarious demonstration videos are posted on this website. Please take a quick look.
Topics 2018/09/25DRESS project website is launched2018/09/25 TopicsDRESS project website is launched
Terms of Website Use
- All documents and images contained in this website (https://nedo-dress.jp/en/) are subject to copyright, and this website as a whole is also subject to copyright as a compilation. All or part of this website, which is subject to copyright, is protected by the Copyright Act and international treaties.
- The contents of this website may be quoted, reprinted, and reproduced in whole or in part as long as such actions are permitted under the Copyright Act for private use, quotation or other use, with clear indication of the source in an appropriate way. However, contents with the indication of any source other than NEDO shall be used in accordance with the terms and conditions provided by the copyright holder of the contents.
- Users who intend to reproduce any work contained in this website for commercial purposes are required to communicate with contact point in advance. Reproduction for commercial purposes means the sale etc. of any reproduced program work for the purpose of directly making profits.
- Alteration of all or part of this website without the permission is prohibited.
- Any translation is a tentative one. Therefore, please note that, in the event of any discrepancy between the Japanese original and the translation, the original shall prevail.
Linking to this website
- In principle, users are free to set links to this website as long as the source is clearly indicated as Drones and Robots for Ecologically Sustainable Societies Project website. However, users shall not set links to this website in any manner that makes the source of the content unclear (such as a frame link) or shall not set links to this website with any website that defames or slanders NEDO or that includes content which is deemed inappropriate in the context of common sense.
- NEDO does not guarantee the accuracy and assumes no responsibility for any of the activities users conduct using the information on this website.
- Please note that NEDO may change or delete the contents and URL of this website without notice.
Obtaining personal information
This website administrator may obtain personally identifiable information through services provided at this Website（https://www.nedo-dress.jp）.
This website administrator will, when obtaining said information, clarify the purpose of use thereof and handle the information appropriately within the scope of that purpose.
The personal information of users, such as the following, is necessary to provide each of this Website’s services:
• Name and gender
• Name of organization
• Address and postal code
• Telephone and fax number
• E-mail address
• Other items indispensable for the provision of services
Scope of use of personal information
The personal information provided (or registered) by users will be used within the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance and will in no event be provided to any third party other than NEDO and this website administrator, except in cases where:
• provision thereof is required by laws and regulations;
• it should be disclosed to the public and NEDO obtains the consent of the user in question; or
• it is provided within the scope of the purpose of use to any business consignee which has entered into a confidentiality agreement.
This website keeps an access log including users' IP addresses (which do not identify individuals). This website administrator will not use the record for any purpose other than the statistical analysis of access figures and the like. The statistical analysis results will be used for understanding users' access trends and as a reference for the future operation of the Website.
Personal information management
This website will strictly manage the personal information obtained on the Website and take necessary measures to prevent risks such as loss, leakage, abuse, or falsification of or unauthorized access to the personal information.