[Recruitment closed] Robots human resources development using Fukushima Robot Test Field: Guidance for chief speakers recruitment
[Announcement of recruitment closure]
On November 15th, this recruitment was closed. Thank you all for recruiting.
As part of "human resource development related to Performance Evaluation for Robots (NEDO lecture)", Manufacture Science and Technology Center (MSTC) conducts practical training for those who make and use robots in the Fukushima Robot Test Field, and carries out human resource development to let participants acquire knowledge and skills. The purpose is to let participants learn the necessary knowledge, maneuvering techniques, etc. in order to put robots into practical use.
In order to promote this human resource development, three chief speakers will be recruited, one in each of following three fields.
1) Bridge inspection field using unmanned aerial vehicles
2) Dam and river inspection field using underwater robot
3) Tunnel disaster and plant inspection field using land mobile robot
Recruitment period: October 15-November 15, 2018
Please refer to the recruitment page of MSTC, for details on the required documents submission.
● Recruitment guidance for chief speakers on MSTC homepage, click here (Japanese only).
● Business overview of human resource development related to Performance Evaluation for Robots (NEDO lecture) (Japanese only)
● MSTC homepage (Japanese only)
● Performance Evaluation Manuals for Robots Compiled (published by METI)