Guidance of primary "laboratory" tenant recruitment in Fukushima Robot Test Field Research Building
The Fukushima Robot Test Field Research Building is currently undergoing maintenance for its opening in September 2019. In this building, we have prepared “laboratory” that can be used as short- or long-term activity base for researchers and developers (13 rooms).
We announce the primary tenant recruitment (approx. 6 rooms) for "laboratory".
Please apply for entering “laboratory” from Fukushima Robot Test Field Website.
???? Websie of primary "laboratory" tenant recruitment in Fukushima Robot Test Field Research Building
Primary tenant recruitment period:
Wednesday, April 3, 2019-Thursday, May 9, 2019 (must arrive)
※ Based on the primary recruitment results, we will be recruiting sequentially for the remaining rooms
Target of recruitment:
Corporations planning to move in 2019
Recruitment number, move in date:
■Recruit for approx. 6 rooms
※ The final number of recruitment may change depending on the application states
■Move in date: September 1, 2019 ~ (tentative)
Within 1 year from moving in (Renewable by examination)
■ Number of rooms: 13 rooms (10 rooms of approx. 56 to 59 ㎡, 1 room of approx. 37 ㎡, 2 rooms of approx. 32㎡)
※ Integrated use of up to 3 rooms
■ Rent 61,200 yen-109,500 yen/month
■ Other expenses for light, heat, water and communication in the laboratory are not included in rent
Requirement of tenant
1) The purpose of moving in is consistent with the purpose of Fukushima Robot Test Field. Also, effective use of the facility is planned.
2) Having a management and financial basis to the extent that there is no hindrance to the payment of rent and business activities after entering.
3) There is no problem in management administration of the facility.
Selection of tenants
■ Selection method: Documents examination by selection committee and interview examination (we will notify the examination result in the beginning of June)
■ Selection criteria: Criteria to judge the agreement with the entry conditions
1) Whether the purpose of moving in meets the purpose of the Fukushima Robot Test Field
2) Whether the feasibility of the business plan sufficient
3) Contribution to the regional economy, etc.
4) Whether having a management and financial basis to the extent that there is no hindrance to the payment of rent and business activities after entering
5) Whether have problem in management administration of the facility
Schedule of application
April 3rd (Wednesday): Recruitment start (announce on HP)
May 9th (Thursday): Application deadline
The end of May (tentative): Selection Committee (interview examination)
Early June (tentative): Announcement of selection results
September 1st (tentative)~: Moving in
Please check Fukushima Robot Test Field "laboratory entry / primary recruitment" website.